jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

My important first

When I was ten years old, my parents took me for a ride to a wonderful place, San Andres. Was the first time coming out of the city, so I was very happy. To see that beautiful landscape is surprised, since I was a majestic place.


My family and me walked the beach, played games, swam, watched the sunset, we had fun. It was the best vacations of my life, since I had unforgettable moments and situations pleasing to the side of my family and an island is as spectacular as San Andres.



Other important story for me, when I was nineteen, I met the woman of my life, her name is jenny, she is beautiful and very intelligent. From then until today , she love me and in the not too distant future she will be my wife.

1 comentario:

  1. Checked!
    By this time you should have uploaded your last two wrintings and you have not.

    ResponderEliminar